Do not miss one of the best folk performances all across Europe which only includes authentic Tyrolean music, Folk dances and “shoe-slapping” as well as typical Tyrolean songs and “yodelling”. The show will take place at a NEW VENUE - Alpensaal an der Messe (Expo) - in the city center of Innsbruck starting from July 1st 2020!
FREE ADMISSION IS GRANTED FOR WELCOME-CARD HOLDERS FROM JULY UNTIL OCTOBER 2020 (the Welcome card is Innsbruck's FREE guest card available at no extra cost if you stay for a minimum of 2 nights in Innsbruck & the surrounding holiday villages).
- Great traditional entertainment with the Gundolf Family FREE OF CHARGE for Welcome Card holders!
- Typical tyrolean Shoe slapping dances and yodelling
- Traditional instruments and show elements like the singing saw, cow bells & alphorns
- One of the best folk performances all across Europe!
- NEW VENUE in the city center starting from July 1st 2020!
- NEW VENUE - Alpensaal an der Messe (Expo) Innsbruck
- ALPENSAAL show venue - safe & spacious, confortable & fully airconditioned!
1 hour and 30 minutes show
Additional drinks and any other services unless speficied not included.
|Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
NEW Event Location:
Dinner & Show Menu*
*IMPORTANT TRANSFER PRICE INFORMATION: Pls. note that the rate of 6 EUR per person round trip is based on hotels/accomodations in Innsbruck-city. For hotels/accomodations in Igls, Hungerburg or other locations in the Innsbruck-region (max. 35km) we offer a one-way transfer after the show at 22h00/10pm at a price of 10 EUR per person (price valid for adults & children).
Our family has been organizing Tyrolean Evenings in Innsbruck since 1967 already, and for many people we are the musical ambassadors representing Innsbruck and Tyrolean Music around the world. Do not miss one of the best folk performances all across Europe which only includes authentic Tyrolean music, Folk dances and “shoe-slapping” as well as typical Tyrolean songs and “yodelling”. We entertain our national and international audience on a daily basis and it would be a pleasure to welcome you to one of our shows during your visit to the city of Innsbruck.
Our Tyrolean Evening Shows take place daily from July through to October at the NEW EVENT LOCATION - Alpensaal an der Messe (Expo) Innsbruck.
OPTIONS THAT WE DO OFFER FOR WELCOME CARD HOLDERS:
- Tyrolean Show FREE ADMISSION (show starts at 20h30 - 8.30 pm)
- Dinner UPGRADE incl. 1 drink & 3-course dinner* (dinner at 19.00/7.00 pm or 20.30/8.30 pm)
- Additional service: transfers to/from our new Alpensaal event location
Dinner & Show Menu*:
- Clear soup with sliced pancakes
- Roast pork with boiled potatoes
- Mixed salad- Apple strudel with whipped cream
- Alternatively we can offer escalope of turkey with potatoes if pork is not required, also vegetarian or vegan options are available. Pls. inform us before arrival in case you should have any special dietary requests.
*If the dinner & show option is chosen there is the possibility to have dinner before the show at 19.00/7.00 pm or during the programme at 20.30/8.30 pm.